- Purpose and Scope
We, Full Value Technologies Private Limited. (“Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”), are committed to protecting the privacy of the information provider including users visiting the
website [kelpglobal.com], of the Company (“you” / “your” / “yourself“). We consider privacy and protection of your personal data/ information to be of high importance. Our practices and
In order to ensure compliance with applicable data privacy and protection laws, we take appropriate steps in all material respects, with regard to data privacy policies and procedures, data security and the collection, storage, usage, disclosure,
indirectly, in combination with other information available with us, is capable of identifying you.
- Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following Personal Information:
- E-mail address; and
- Telephone number and/or mobile number
- You represent that the Personal Information you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such Personal Information. Your providing of the Personal
Information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
- Mode of collection of Personal Information
You directly provide us with most of the Personal Information we collect. We collect Personal Information when you:
- Register online for any of our services;
- Complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Use and processing of Personal Information
- The Personal Information collected by the Company may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
- dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints and related activities, as may be applicable;
- legitimate business purposes; and
- responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or as permitted by law.
- Disclosure and transfer of your Personal Information
- We do not sell or rent any Personal Information.
- We may disclose/ transfer your Personal Information to our partners, associates, advisors, service providers and third parties as necessary or appropriate:
- to comply with any legal process whether local or foreign;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; and
- to our advisors such as lawyers, chartered accountants and financial advisors in connection with business transactions
- The Company may also disclose or transfer the Personal Information, to another third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of the Company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use such Personal Information.
- Your rights
You may write to us at [insert e-mail address] to access, review, modify or correct your Personal Information. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you.
- Storage and Security Practices
- We use reasonable security measures to safeguard and protect your Personal Information. Further, we securely store your Personal Information at our data centers but not for longer than is required for lawful purposes or as mandated by law.
collected both prior to and following the effective date.
- Contact us